The Shotover G1 is the most impressive small gimbal on the market today.
It is preceded by the industry leading Shotover K1 and F1 that have set the standard in aerial
cinematography. The level of stabilization and variety of applications can’t be matched by any
of the its larger stabilizing competitors. The G1 was designed for drones, as its primary use, but is proving
to be a true multi-use gimbal for a camera car, cable cam, cranes, or most any application due to its light weight and compact structure.
The G1 has an integrated wireless system to pan/tilt/roll, Shotover FI+Z, Preston handset integration and downlink video. A wi-fi access point allows control over all the operator options and camera
functions making if infinitely customizable. It’s easy to underestimate its capabilites considering
its incredible 4kg weight but the G1 can carry an array of cameras and lens combinations including
the full sized Arri Alexa, Mini or Amira, Red Epic/Weapon and 4k Phantom Flex.
The G1 is ideally suited to the ever-increasing number of light-weight zooms and prime lenses.
BMW X5M FILMOTECHNIC RUSSIAN ARM
FILMOTECHNIC RUSSIAN ARM
360° panning capability around theBMW X5M or picture vehicle, + – 3 rotations.
Gyro – stabilization: Tilt, Pan
Arm length 3.6m
Tilt 45°, Pan 360°, + – 3 rotations
Pan speed max 6.5 sec
Tilt speed max 1.5 sec / 45°
Operating at speeds up to 110 km/h
Payload : 25 Kg
Weight with camera max 180 Kg
max speed up to 160 km/hr
MINI COOPER S
BLACKTEK TOWER 16
• Total weight of Tower & Shockabsorber: 28 kg
• Maximum payload of the AbsorberArm: 20 kg
• 1,6 m Height / 1,4 m Traveldistance
• Variable Speed up to 1 m/s
• Manually rotatable position in 45 deg steps by simply pulling the quick release pins in the twister plates
• A cablechain inside the Tower guides the command, power and video cable for the remotehead
• Internal weight balancing system helps to reduce power consumption
• Mitchellplate as base on the shock-absorber
• Wired remote control for selecting speed and position • Can be mounted on 33mm CarRig pipes
• Powered from 24V up to 48 V
• Can be used as a motorized horizontal slide